Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Wearing History's 1934 Long Coat- Spring Version

I liked my 1934 Wearing History winter coat so much, I decided to make another version of it.


I had a piece of raincoat fabric in the stash that was just waiting for the right project.


I shrunk the collar as with the first one, and added another button hole, two decorative buttons, a belt, and sleeve belts. The coat is fully lined. I have no process photos, as I didn't originally plan to blog the project. If you are interested in the process, it was almost the same as with the first coat, just two blog posts behind this one.


These additions to the pattern give it a trench coat feel. 
It's perfect for a cool Spring or Fall day. 


If you are interested in this pattern, you can buy it here: http://wearinghistory.clothing/circa-1934-coat-pattern-bust-36/
And no, she doesn't pay me! I am just a fan of this company.

No comments:

Post a Comment