Friday, March 27, 2015

Catching Up With Myself

I went for 13 months without blogging- from September 2013 to October 2014- not because I wasn't doing anything, but because I was doing too much to keep up with the blog. During those months, I did three shows, a couple comicon costumes, and several weddings among other things. As a quick catch up, I thought I would do a photo essay of those 13 months. 

The Gifts of the Magi
November/December 2013




Wedding- January 2014



Les Miserables- March 2014








The Wizard of Oz
May 2014-
with a touch of Steampunk










A Doctor Who costume, including a very long hand knitted scarf


 a Kaylee costume


some awesome aprons and towels for our Annual Honey Harvest Open House







...and another wedding dress, which I blogged about in October 2014.



I left out a lot, but these are the high points. I haven't stopped working, but have slowed the pace a bit. More soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment