Thursday, November 8, 2012

Four Tickets to Christmas

I know- I am way behind on the 31 days of sewing tips. I have been overwhelmingly busy getting a show ready for the stage. We open on Thursday night in Mayville, NY at the Chautauqua Inn & Conference Center- the first weekend of a 5 stop tour. The show is called Four Tickets to Christmas. It is set in 1905. Many of the costumes are made from vintage patterns I scaled to size with apportioning rulers (see Pattern Drafting, Edwardian Style). 

If you live near one of the venues, come see it. Did I mention it is a dinner theater? Great food, too. Tickets are available here: http://www.fln.org/events/event/350911-2012-11-08-four-tickets-to-christmas/


The 31 days will resume shortly- thank you for your patience! And I hope to have some decent show photos soon, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment